Friday 30 August 2013

Filled Under:

17 yrs old Female Bodybuilding Champion Gets Bullied Online For Being Too In Shape [SEE PHOTOs]

Stunning 17-year-old Georgina McConnell, a teen bodybuilder from Britain
who started lifting weights at age 14, is being bullied for being too in shape.
With her bulging muscles and intense fitness regime, Georgina has won a
gold medal in the UK Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation North East
Championships.
Mcconnell is being bullied for being a “freak.”, but she is answering the
bullying only with self-confidence.
Her recent Facebook post proclaims, “I’m happy with who I am, I know what
I’m doing and I’m doing it for me.”

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 iPRESS. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism