Monday 30 September 2013

Filled Under:

WOW ! Before and After !! Mercy Aigbe and Her Beautiful Daughter [SEE PHOTOS]

Recent Interview with Mercy Aigbe from Vanguard
I had a mother-in-law who didn’t like where I come from. She
didn’t like the fact that her son didn’t marry a lady from their
village. She made me go through hell. At a point when I couldn’t
take it any more, I left the marriage."
"At first, my ex-husband actually fought it but some women have
a strong hold on their sons. In the end, he obeyed her. He didn’t
like it that I was leaving but he couldn’t hold me back at the same
time because he wanted to please his mum. We had fought the
battle for a long time and it wasn’t as if it would come to an end,
I had to leave."
"I swear I wouldn’t blame them. If I think back to what I went
through, I wouldn’t pray for anyone to go through such because I
went through hell in the hands of that woman. And for me to have
woken up one day and decided to leave, it wasn’t easy because I
was young and tried my best to please her. But she wasn’t
pleased. I went out of my way to learn their language, learn how
to cook different dishes just to please her but she didn’t budge."
Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, on her previous marriage with Vanguard.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 iPRESS. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism