Tuesday 30 July 2013

Filled Under:

“Davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses

Omo baba olowo has done it again. According to reports, aside his superb
performance on stage at the Boombaataa Festival in Kenya last weekend;
Davido also had a great romp with a Kenyan socialite Staciey Brianar aka
Pendo.
In a telephone chat with Ghafla.co.ke, Pendo said the Gobe crooner is the
best you never had, that he is much better than your average Kenyan.
Check out the revealing interview below;

Nali: So what is all this wahala about Davido blocking you off of his
facebook?
Pendo: If people had done even a little research, they would know Davido
does not even have a Facebook account. I NEVER said I was in touch with
him through Facebook. I got in touch with him through a good friend of his and
that's where everything started. He did the intro.
Nali: So why did you do this? Do you do this for money?
Pendo: (Laughs) No, I didn't get money from him. I didn't WANT money from
him. I did it simply cuz I find him hot and he is pretty legit in the music
industry in Africa. Yeah, I am attracted by his talent, his fame, his power, but
honestly, who isn't? And people are talking so much because a lot of women
wanted to be in my shoes, but were not. I'm not afraid to go after what I want.
That's just me. And I am unapologetic for it. I am content that I got what I
wanted -which was to know him- and I guess it just naturally progressed
from there...
Nali: So was this a one time thing then?
Pendo: No, I would do it again. Gladly, I don't regret it at all.
Nali: Of course you know now I am gonna ask about the " ". Free reign,
choose your own words to describe it.
Pendo: He was perfect.
Nali: Nooooooooo, more than that. DESCRIPTION.
Pendo: (Laughing) Ok, ok. Errrrrrrrrrrm, he is much better than your "average
Kenyan". He is big. Both length and width. (Giggles) And best part is he
REALLY knows what he is working with.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 iPRESS. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism