When asked during an interview with Punch on how she handles criticism
Rukky Sanda said:
“I really don’t know where all that comes from and I hardly ever see it.
But I think it is because I’m reserved. I have to be in my comfort zone
to talk about it. It is bad, but it has helped me become the woman I am
today. I can’t really complain because people will always express their
opinion about you and judge you. Life is designed that way. So I’m
cool.Sometimes, people do not know what I’m doing because I am
silent about it. I don’t like to make noise about stuff like this. So when I
do anything, they start wondering what I am up to. I guess I’ll never
know. I’m really anti-social and that is why people mistake my silence
for arrogance,”
Thursday, 26 September 2013
Filled Under:
Rukky Sanda Opens Up : Im Reserved and Anti-Social [FULL GIST]
Posted By:
Top Blogger
- 00:38
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The quietly publicized, Wizkid Live Abuja Invasion held Last Night. Folks in attendance were stunned with the number of people who showed up...
-
Kim K for me . Who wore it better for you ?
-
When you see that girl and you try and talk to her don't drop out and start talking stuff that she does not care about. You need to talk...
-
In a crazy and desperate attempt to look like the 19-year-old pop star Justin Bieber, a 33-year-old songwriter Toby Sheldon has splashed a s...
-
Nicki minaj wore this Abeyo marqz dress for her viva glam lipstick signing in London while Dencia wore same on a shoot.
-
From the look of things they are in the studio, seems some hot collaboration is coming up from the pair..
-
I love this. Who rocked the Alexander Wang T- strap sandals better? Rihanna or Elohor?
-
With a repertoire to rival the most outlandish Saudi and Russian mega- yachts, the Nirvana is causing a bidding war among billionaire sailo...
-
Eldee says he was shopping at a Gucci store in Orlando when he came across her.He said at first glance he thought she was Tiwa Savage.. Agr...
Join the Team
-
Blogger news
-
Latest Photos
-
Labels
- asuu
- Browsing Tweaks
- chris brown
- church
- davido
- Don Jazzy
- Entertainment
- etc
- fashion
- Foreign
- funke akindele
- justin bieber
- kanye west
- karen igho
- kim kardashian
- Local
- mercy aigbe
- mercy johnson
- mosques
- Music
- nicki minaj
- nigeria
- PHOTO OF THE DAY
- photos
- psquare
- rihanna
- rita dominic
- social media activists
- sports
- tech
- toke makinwa
- toyin lawani
- wizkid
-
Popular Posts
-
The quietly publicized, Wizkid Live Abuja Invasion held Last Night. Folks in attendance were stunned with the number of people who showed up...
-
Kim K for me . Who wore it better for you ?
-
When you see that girl and you try and talk to her don't drop out and start talking stuff that she does not care about. You need to talk...
-
In a crazy and desperate attempt to look like the 19-year-old pop star Justin Bieber, a 33-year-old songwriter Toby Sheldon has splashed a s...
-
Nicki minaj wore this Abeyo marqz dress for her viva glam lipstick signing in London while Dencia wore same on a shoot.
-
From the look of things they are in the studio, seems some hot collaboration is coming up from the pair..
-
I love this. Who rocked the Alexander Wang T- strap sandals better? Rihanna or Elohor?
-
With a repertoire to rival the most outlandish Saudi and Russian mega- yachts, the Nirvana is causing a bidding war among billionaire sailo...
-
Eldee says he was shopping at a Gucci store in Orlando when he came across her.He said at first glance he thought she was Tiwa Savage.. Agr...
-
© 2013 iPRESS. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

0 comments:
Post a Comment