Monday 30 September 2013

Filled Under:

Why Im still Single and Ready to Mingle - Kate Henshaw Let it Out [FULL GIST]

Why I'm Still Single - Actress, Kate Henshaw
42-year-old Beautiful actress who separated from her husband in 2011 has
spoken on why she is still single and focusing on her career for now.
According to the mother of one:
I just decided that, ok, it didn't work.
Next, I had to move on. There is no need holding on to the past - no need
holding on to something if it's not working any more. There is no need
flogging a dead horse since it is already lifeless. And when you decide to bury
the horse, would you not leave the grave site afterwards? You would go now.
Anything that happens to you now, that sun would still set, another day would
come. So, it's your choice to either be part of the living or be in the grave yard.
And I choose to be alive,
enjoy my life and smile at everything that is happening - good or bad.
As long as God is with you, things would always be fine with you.
I'm not thinking about anything. At the moment, I'm facing my career. If it
comes, fine. If it doesn't come, that's
okay. It's not the end of the world because I'm convinced that God loves
me.
Love has given me more than enough.
I have the most gorgeous daughter in
the whole world. That's enough for me.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 iPRESS. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism