Wednesday 30 October 2013

Filled Under:

OJB Finally Discharged from Hospital after a successful KidneyTransplant Surgery [PHOTOS]

After a successful heart surgery in far away India, OJB Jezreel has been
finally discharged.
The ace producer sent out a release stating that he’s well, has been
discharged and will soon return to the country.
Statement Below:
Dear fellow Nigerians.
Greetings from far away India !I am sure this note from me will catch you with
a little surprise. I have been reading a lot of news about ME being published
on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and different Blogs by my good friends.
I thought I must take out a quick moment and let you know that I am officially
discharged today from the hospital, after a successful Kidney Transplantation
Surgery, by God’s Grace. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all
Nigerians for your prayers & good wishes, without which all this would not
have been possible.
I also take this opportunity to thank my friends, fans and family for all the
love, prayers and good wishes for a Speedy Recovery!! Be home with you
soon …….
Thank you once again sincerely,
Your very own OJB Jezreel.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 iPRESS. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism